Internal Audit Services
In an environment of increasing regulation, accountability and responsibility to stakeholders there is need for a focused approach to internal audit and risk management. We are ideally placed to provide assurance services to meet the size, complexity and reporting requirements of our clients.
Hadigy provides a complete range of internal audit, risk management and governance services tailored to your sector, size, risk appetite and regulatory requirements. We focus on delivering internal audit solutions you require in a way that fits in with your business.
Our consultants have acted as internal auditors for a number of organisations. We are experienced and our teams have the necessary qualifications to be experts in this field. Our work includes:
- Internal audit outsourcing/co-sourcing
- Internal audit transformation
- Internal audit start-up assistance
- Improvement in internal controls and increase in efficiency and value.
Our risk-based approach identifies the areas that are of most risk to an organisation's strategic, financial and operational effectiveness.
We ensure that your systems / processes / people and working practices are ‘aligned’ to your risks and business objectives.
On identifying any areas of weakness, corrective actions are produced and prioritised in order to provide a clear direction and path for management to take.
Where an organisation already has some of the skills required to complete the process but lacks expertise in a particular area, we can supplement the existing skill-set.
Whether you need an outsourced or co-sourced solution or already have an established internal audit function and simply need specialist support, our experienced internal audit and risk management professionals are ready to work with you to help you enhance your systems of governance, risk and control.
Regulatory Compliance – FSA
All businesses are different and as a result, the compliance and regulatory solutions will be different. In everything we do we aim to deliver a personalised service ensuring individual business needs are met, regardless of how large or small.
Based on your objectives, we will recommend the most efficient and effective method of achieving it e.g. identifying internal compliance issues that require resolution. Our core aim is to help you interpret the FSA rules, understand how they affect your business and give you simple guidance on how to apply them.
Examples of the range of services we offer are outlined below:
- Business reviews and remediation plans
- Gap analysis and project implementation
- Tailored Compliance solutions
- Ongoing Compliance support
- Process and procedures documentation
- Training and Presentations
Business Process Reviews & QA Reviews
To enhance your business’ efficiency, you need a good understanding of your current position. At Hadigy, the first step in our strategic approach to improve your business is a comprehensive Business Process Review (BPR). We carry out BPR and Quality Assurance (QA) reviews for both our internal audit clients and other organisations who would like to improve processes and efficiencies.
Our review of your processes helps us to:
- Define critical success factors (CSF’s) – areas in which an organisation must perform well in order to be successful
- Identify existing or potential problems in key processes
- Define potential and practical solutions
The solutions help your organisation reduce overall costs and provide more efficient use of resources. By evaluating a company’s current practices and measuring its performance against success criteria, we are able to determine the most effective and efficient way for an organisation to perform its functions, removing unnecessary steps and people in the process.
Our operational audit services are focused on helping clients to gain comfort that their systems, processes and controls are appropriately designed and operating effectively.
Hadigy services are aimed at helping to identify and rectify controls weaknesses, prevent controls breakdowns and assure the quality of management information systems.
Our services include:
- developing process flow diagrams and controls documentation
- assistance with the design, implementation, and testing of key controls
- pre system(s) implementation controls design review
- post system(s) implementation controls effectiveness review
- ERP logical access and process controls review
- preparation for regulatory compliance
- due diligence on information systems
- Independent SAS 70 reviews.
If you have concerns about potential fraud or have discovered it in your business, it is important that you respond quickly and bring in the required experts. A rapid response could be critical to the success of any investigation.
Our highly skilled team has a range of backgrounds in investigation, forensic accounting and computing, and we exercise complete discretion throughout our engagement.
Our team has conducted complex financial investigations for the UK’s regulatory agencies, as well as for international corporations and law firms.
To minimise the chances of reoccurrence our risk specialists can put fraud prevention measures in place which will strengthen your business against the threat of fraud in the future.
Our specialist services include:
- Employee fraud
- Procurement fraud
- False Payments
- Payroll manipulation
- Securing electronic evidence
- Financial misstatements
- Third Party fraud
- Breach of regulations
- VAT missing trader / acquisition fraud
- Non-corporate funds and investment scams