Funding revolution & digital technologies
Private Equity Outlook 2020
Hadigy is a leading Corporate Finance Service provider for the corporate community in the ASEAN and South Asian countries to derive maximum benefits out of their investment. Hadigy deals with Professional clients and Eligible Counterparties as defined in the European Union’s MiFID II.
Hadigy offers its range of services operating by forming strategic business relationship with banks, PE firms, financial institutions, UHNW investors and other finance intermediaries.
- Where to find alpha in China? BNP’s Sandhu shares view at FinanceAsia summit
It’s hard to ignore Chinese property in high-yield space, AllianceBernstein’s Gibson says, while Lianhe's Stan Ho explains how local rating agencies are different.
- FinanceAsia Australia/NZ Achievement Awards 2020 now open
FinanceAsia's editors are excited to announce the launch of our annual Achievement Awards and welcome the new advisory board that will help us to judge the awards.
- Global economic rebound at risk from rising coronavirus cases: Reuters poll
There is a high risk the resurgence in coronavirus cases halts the global economic recovery by year-end, according to Reuters polls of around 500 economists, a majority of whom expected the rebound next year to be weaker than previously thought.
- Samsung Electronics third-quarter operating profit jumps 59% on strong smartphone sales
Samsung Electronics Co Ltd reported a 59% rise in quarterly operating profit on Thursday as U.S. restrictions on China's Huawei Technologies Co Ltd boosted the South Korean tech giant's phone and chip sales.
Mckinsey Industry Insights
- Insurance strategy in Asia: Using programmatic M&A during the pandemic
Insurers operating in Asia must prioritize M&A and other forms of inorganic growth in their strategies.
- Reimagining customer engagement for the AI bank of the future
The use of artificial intelligence in banking can help financial institutions meet rising customer expectations.