Funding revolution & digital technologies
Private Equity Outlook 2020
Hadigy is a leading Corporate Finance Service provider for the corporate community in the ASEAN and South Asian countries to derive maximum benefits out of their investment. Hadigy deals with Professional clients and Eligible Counterparties as defined in the European Union’s MiFID II.
Hadigy offers its range of services operating by forming strategic business relationship with banks, PE firms, financial institutions, UHNW investors and other finance intermediaries.
- Blockchain platform closes first SEC-registered token IPO
INX has become the world's first company to debut and successfully complete an SEC-registered IPO of a blockchain security token.
- How BlackRock invests in the future of healthcare
Erin Xie, managing director and portfolio manager at BlackRock, explains the firm’s approach to capturing alpha across the various sub-sectors in this rapidly developing segment of the investment landscape.
- Greyhound ends Canadian operations after nearly a century, hit by pandemic
Greyhound has permanently closed its services in Canada after nearly a century, the inter-city bus operator said on Thursday, as the COVID-19 pandemic dented demand for public transport.
- U.S. SEC chair planing new workforce data disclosures for public companies
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) plans to propose a rule requiring that public companies disclose a range of workforce data as the agency steps up environmental, social and governance (ESG) disclosures, its new chair, Gary Gensler, said on Thursday.
Mckinsey Industry Insights
- Global Insurance Pools statistics and trends: An overview of life, P&C, and health insurance
The ninth edition of McKinsey’s Global Insurance Pools database offers a detailed look at the insurance industry by region and line of business.
- Beyond digital transformations: Modernizing core technology for the AI bank of the future
For artificial intelligence to deliver value across the organization, banks need core technology that is scalable, resilient, and adaptable. Building that requires changes in six key areas.