Funding revolution & digital technologies
Private Equity Outlook 2020
Hadigy is a leading Corporate Finance Service provider for the corporate community in the ASEAN and South Asian countries to derive maximum benefits out of their investment. Hadigy deals with Professional clients and Eligible Counterparties as defined in the European Union’s MiFID II.
Hadigy offers its range of services operating by forming strategic business relationship with banks, PE firms, financial institutions, UHNW investors and other finance intermediaries.
- Hong Kong approves SPAC framework
The new framework adds another dimension to Hong Kong’s listing offerings, but is unlikely to become a mainstream option in Hong Kong, experts believe.
- IPOs break records in 2021, EY report finds
Global IPO numbers and proceeds rose in 2021. However, Asia Pacific saw a relatively modest increase compared to other regions.
- Wall Street hits record but Facebook caps gains
Major U.S. stock indexes advanced on Tuesday, with the Dow Industrials and S&P 500 hitting intraday records, although gains were kept in check as Facebook shares fell in the wake of its quarterly earnings.
- GM electric commercial vehicle unit to build dedicated dealer network
General Motors Co's electric commercial vehicle business, BrightDrop, will build out a dedicated dealer network to drive growth, the unit's head said on Tuesday.
Mckinsey Industry Insights
- Wealth & Asset Management | Insights | Financial Services | Financial Services | McKinsey & Company
Read our latest research, articles, and reports on Wealth and Asset Management.
- Analytics transformation in wealth management
How wealth managers can transform the client experience using analytics.